Thursday 4 June 2009

Liverpool target Pranjic strikes Bayern move

Rumoured Liverpool target Danijel Pranjic has sealed a deal with Bayern Munich. Reports Sky Sports news. The article says: "the left-sided Croatian has been linked with a move to Anfield following an impressive season in the Eredivisie. But reports in Germany state that Pranjic is set to sign for Louis van Gaal's Bayern for a fee of £8.7million. Pranjic told BILD: "What else could I say except I am very delighted. "It is a big club and I will do my very best to pay back the trust Louis van Gaal has handed me. "I am looking forward to play alongside Ivica Olic." He added to Voetbal International: "I will sign for three seasons if the medical test goes well. "I am very happy to have agreed to join this club. It's Bayern Munich, need I say anymore?"

No comments:

Post a Comment