Friday 5 June 2009

Dossena hands in transfer request

The one piece of good news coming from Liverpool today is that defender Andrea Dossena has issued a transfer request, reports the Echo. Dossena said: “Before coming back to Italy I talked to Benitez and explained to him my doubts,” said the player speaking to Tuttosport. “I told him I wanted to leave. He is an exceptional person and understood my problem.” Dossena, whose goals against Manchester United and Real Madrid, will be the fans lasting memory, has admitted that he would welcome a move to Juventus. He said: “I would run to Juve. They showed interest in me last year, but then Liverpool stepped in and wrapped things up in less than an hour. Of course I would accept an offer. You’re talking about one of the biggest clubs in Europe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment