Sunday 14 June 2009

Dossena flattered by Juventus interest

Transfer Speulation

Andrea Dossena is flattered by Juventus' interest in him but insists he is happy at Liverpool reports Sky Sports. The Italian left-back is currently on international duty with the World Cup holders ahead of their Confederations Cup opener against the USA in South Africa, and has draw interest from Juventus and Genoa. Speaking to Sky Italia, the player said:

"I will always have a special eye out for Italy and it's always pleasing to be wanted by a club like Juventus. Liverpool are a great club and I am happy to be playing here. I am having a good experience in England. But if there was to be a deal between my agent, Juve and Liverpool, then I would certainly consider the proposal."

No comments:

Post a Comment