Sunday 5 July 2009

Transfer Speculation: D’Agostino, Hamsik, Falcao, Inler

Gaetano D’Agostino
The Times says Liverpool are interested in Gaetano D’Agostino, the Udinese midfield player. Udinese have said that D’Agostino would cost £15.4 million.

Marek Hamsik
The Times also speculates that Liverpool are considering a move for Marek Hamsik. The Slovakia playmaker, was top scorer in his first season with Napoli two years ago.

Radamel Falcao
The River Plate player has "admitted that he could be about to play his last match for the club as speculation intensifies surrounding his future" declares Sky Sports.

"I know about the interest of several teams so this match against Estudiantes could be my last one at River," the 23-year-old told the Argentine press. "I am happy because I have reached to an agreement with the officials for renewing my contract. Besides that it had expired on 30th June, I didn't want to leave River being out of contract, I want to River to receive the amount of money the club deserves for my transfer. I have been at River since I was very young so I owe many things to this wonderful club."

Gokhan Inler
Liverpool have targeted Gokhan Inler to reinforce their midfield says the Mail.
Rafa Benitez “has been alarmed at Udinese's £18million asking price for Switzerland midfielder Inler.” Says the story, with the Reds manager “reluctant to bid more than £10m.”

No comments:

Post a Comment