Friday 3 July 2009

New coaching staff join Reds

Eduardo Parra Garcia and Ivan Ortega have joined Liverpool’s backroom staff as fitness coach and Sports therapist respectively, reports today’s Post.

“It’s a dream come true for me to come and work with Rafa Benitez and the backroom staff at Liverpool FC,” Parra Garcia said. I know all about Liverpool, the history, the passion of its amazing fans and of course the quality of its great players. I am really excited about working here.”

Both have joined from Celta Vigo. Ortega who worked at first team level for the past two seasons was responsible for physiotherapy with an emphasis on rehabilitation work, said:

“I am thrilled to have been offered the opportunity to work in such a fantastic club. Everyone knows Liverpool in Spain and around the world,” Ortega said. Although it’s a new country and a new environment for me, I can’t wait to get started.”

No comments:

Post a Comment