Friday 17 July 2009

Samuel L Jackson speaks about his love for the Reds

Hollywood superstar Samuel L Jackson who displayed his love for Liverpool FC on the red carpet at the star-studded ESPY awards in Los Angeles, has admitted he loves wearing the Red kit but reveals it leaves friends baffled. Speaking to ‘The Word’ magazine in January this year, the Pulp Fiction star revealed his title hopes for the Anfield club:

“Title challenge this year? Yeah, they got a really good chance. It's a good team and they're playing well together - better than in a long time.”

“I put my Liverpool gear on every now and again, and people say '"what the hell is that?"'

The Shaft actor revealed that he caught the 'whole soccer bug' whilst he was shooting cult movie ‘The 51st State.’

He added: “I went to Anfield to see the derby game when I was there, against Everton. That was cool. I enjoyed that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment